Canon FD camera gear-- bodies and lenses
Also photographic accessories, darkroom gear, and some audio equipment
Camera bodies | Lenses | Darkroom | Other
updated Jan. 1, 2004
Notice: I've been having a hard time coming up with prices-- it sometimes gives me a panic attack. I've put a number of items on eBay. I'm getting better though-- If I find completed sale prices on eBay, it helps. Of course I'll consider offers. If you write me I'll let you know when I put items of interest up. Please excuse me if I'm slow responding.
I have photographs of most items, though I haven't put all of them online.
Price references: The best is eBay's completed auctions, but Midwest Photo Exchange | Keh | Adorama are also of interest. Vladimir Antonov's Canon FD eBay Price Guide is usfeul, though prices have dropped somewhat since May 2003.
From Adorama's grading system:
- D = Demo Demonstration condition almost like new, might show very light use.
- E+ = Excellent + Very clean
- E = Excellent Shows normal wear, might have minor scratches, glass clean.
- E - = Excellent - Average wear, may have small marks but no brassing
- V = Very Good Shows heavier wear, works mechanically fine
- G = Good Shows extra heavy use wear, glass might have scratches, usable
To pay for sale items (after we've communicated and worked out a price), click on the PayPal Donation button below. I'll be happy to entertain offers based on recent eBay sales. Cashier's checks and money orders are also fine, just slower.
Lenses include a cap and back cap, unless noted. Breech-lock (the older-style mount) is indicated by BL.
El Nikkor 80 mm, 105 mm f/5.6 enlarging lenses.
Gra-Lab timer (white)
and text copyright © 2000-2013 by Norman
Norman Koren lives in Boulder, Colorado, founded Imatest LLC in 2004, previously worked on magnetic recording technology. He has been involved with photography since 1964.